Thursday, December 26, 2013

Re: organizing modules and CSS resources

If you move your mylib.gwt.xml you also have to adjust your <inherits> tag that references mylib in your app if Eclipse refactoring has failed to do so.

My app references the library with a single name:

<inherits name='mylib'/>

I guess that this causes the file mylib.gwt.xml to be searched along the java class path.

But why is it found when located under
 <workspace>/My_Library/src/mylib.gwt.xml
and not found when located under
 <workspace>/My_Library/src/mylib/mylib.gwt.xml
?

I never set the classpath explicitly, but I told eclipse that the eclipse project "My_Library" is a dependency for my app. No idea how eclipse translate this into the classpath. This is a drawback of making these configuration with a GUI...

In addition, what about naming conflicts? I found that a file called "public/img/hborder.png" in mylib will be placed in "myapp/img/hborder.png". What if there are files of the same name in the app and thelibraries?

Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment