Sunday, December 22, 2013

Compiling GWT to single JS file

Hi,
I want to run my GWT module as desktop application using xulrunner, and I need to compile it in a single JS file and then embed it in html page. I'm compiling with 

<set-property name="user.agent" value="gecko1_8"/>
<add-linker name="sso"/>

But I get 
[ERROR] The module must have exactly one distinct permutation when using the Single Script Linker; found 0

My GWT application is too simply, just added a text field.

In firebug I see single JS file, but page shows nothing.

What did I do wrong? Are there another way to do it?

Thanks:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment