Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Re: JavaFX 2.2 WebView support - possible new User Agent?

So I went back and revisited the issues I'm facing. I appears that most of my issues are related to the sessions not working. In GWT the state is preserved on the client side with no need for sessions on the server. In Grails, JSF and and other web technologies the JSESSIONID needs to be passed back with each response. Without session support many things go wrong. So I'm going to revisit my cookie manager implementation before I continue to document my issues. May I ask what you use for a CookieManager? Another thought is I don't have caching setup and the pages are being reloaded unnecessarily possibly causing Grails and PrimeFaces to misbehave. I will post again as I find out more. 

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 11:15:55 AM UTC-7, Gary Eberhart wrote:
Thank You Michael. I will do so. I'll  post my other issues today as well for your review. Thank you for the response. At least I know it's not just me doing something wrong.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment