Thursday, December 26, 2013

DeobfuscatorBuilder.class gets wiped out - Eclipse Kepler

Hi,

I'm using GWT 2.5.1 with Eclipse Kepler in a Ubuntu 13.10 machine and I'm getting a very strange problem. I noted that my RequestFactoryDeobfuscatorBuilder.class is wiped out when I run my application.

The strange part is that when I clean/build the entire project, everything works fine. However, when I hit "Run", the just generated class is removed.

Is there any option in eclipse for me to check in order to avoid this problem?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment