Sunday, December 29, 2013

Re: Custom Data Grid

Hi All,

I have tried with custom data grid example from gwt 2.5 showcase. Yes I feel glad to know that it support both html plus gwt component rendering in data grid.

I have requirement like child row contain some dynamic html and
Add and delete button . I am able to create sample example.

So I can say it support both gwt and html rendering.

Thank GWT Team...:) for excellent feature.

Thanks.
Bhumika 
On Saturday, 28 December 2013 15:01:13 UTC+5:30, Bhumika Thaker wrote:
Hi,

I want to create custom data table of GWT 2.5,  but I unable to get any working example and don't understand showcase code.


I have one requirement like on click of row, child div will reder that contain html.

Is this using Renderer concept  inside it like 

I have created this Cell and trying to use as custom cell in datagrid. but I don't understand is this right approach or not?

Is anybody work with custom data grid?

Thanks 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment