Sunday, December 29, 2013

Latest Google Eclipse update has hosed my Eclipse

I just updated my Google plugin for Eclipse, per a notification that popped up this morning.

My current project now shows a lot of errors, and several error dialogs pop up when I try to open an existing GWT project workspace.  Java editors and some other panes, like the class outline, just show big red X's.

The errors I get are "JVM version is 1.0.0; version 1.7.0 or later is needed to run Google Plugin for Eclipse."

I can't pull up most of the Google-related properties, either.  They show an error popup the first time I go to use them, and then just an error message in the panel after that.

I tried pointing Eclipse to my JRE1.7, but that didn't help.  I really hope that I don't need to set 1.7 as the Java version for GWT projects now, since several current projects are tied to 1.6,and changing that is not in my control.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment