Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Re: organizing modules and CSS resources

Hi Jens,

thanks, but this caused me a lot of trouble.

Caused by your recommendation to create a "public" folder I noticed that my library did not have any "root" folders like "public" (or "client"). So I created not only the folder "public", but also the folder "client", and I moved all the source code from mylib/src/mylib into mylib/src/mylib/client.

I also moved mylib.gwt.xml from mylib/src to mylib/src/mylib.

After that the module definition file was not found anymore:
Unable to find 'mylib.gwt.xml' on your classpath

But the new folder structure is equal to the folder structure generated by a new eclipse gwt project.

The library is made available to my project in eclipse as a project reference:
project -> properties -> java build path -> projects -> mylib

The run configuation of the project also includes the library:
project -> run configuration -> classpath -> user entries -> "src - My Lib"

Even if I fix this by a hack, like adding "src/mylib" as a folder to the classpath, then I get the error "no source code is available".

Notice that this worked fine before I moved the module file...

Magnus




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment