Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: GWT Deployment Issues. Can't see latest changes when deploying a war to Tomcat

How do you create the war?

On 17 Sep., 23:17, Timmah <timrys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After a few hours spent on this stuff, seems like I am hitting a wall:
>
> Every time I run my application in development mode, I can see all the
> changes. As soon as I deploy the project, I get this random screen
> that I have no idea where it's coming from. It seems to me that it's
> from like 2 months ago.
>
> Is it caching it somewhere and just not updating it? Checked the entry
> point/class. Everything seems OK. Cleaned Project in Eclipse. Tried 3
> different browsers. So puzzled.....
>
> I am using Eclipse, GWT & Ext-GWT (GXT).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment