Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Re: Sending mails from GWT-App

Ok i got that.

Now my App tells me that the API package 'mail' or call 'Send()' was
not found. ...
Did I just forget to inherit something, or is it not possible to use
mail command with GWT?

Thanks!

On 28 Sep., 15:46, Vladi S <vladislavs.sere...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > This isn't a GET issue....
>
> I guessPaul ment "GWT issue" . And yes, your java code is broken and
> GWT group ist actually not the right place for this questions.
>
> > > > I'm trying to send an email from my GWT-App. I found the following
>
> The code for sending an email will have to be on the server side
> as you want to use java mail.  (are you aware of this ?)
>
> > protected void sendMessage(String smtpHost, String fromAddress, String
> > ...
> > props.put("mail.smtp.host", smtpHost);
> > > I was wondering ... what to enter at String smtpHost, as I have to enter my
> > > Smtp-Host at props.put() again ...
>
> you don't have to enter this one again.
>
> Dear newnoise, please google a little bit more for the code, as it
> will surely provide you a solution.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment