Thursday, September 30, 2010

Access Bean (POJO) classes at Client Side

Hi all,

I am using GWT 2.0.4. I am not able to use user defined instance of
class defined even at client side. I am able to access data using JSON
object with JSNI at client side. But not found any way to pass object
of user defined class such as Bean class at client side in EntryPoint
class. I had also tried it by implementing serializable interface to
the class which I want at EntryPoint. But not got intended result.

Do any one have idea about that?

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment