Tuesday, September 28, 2010

permissions based on roles

hello.

I will start a project and I want to use the gwt toolkit because I
need my application to look like a desktop app.

My concern is regarding the users and roles... and all the permissions
stuffs.

Where can I find an example of this? Or is it not posible to achieve
with gwt and need to integrate gwt into another framework, i.e Spring
or Struts?

Example:

User1 belongs to Role1 and can see x, y, z menus
User2 belongs to Role2 and can see only x menu.

Etc.

Thanks in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment