Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Re: Multiple RPC from same page gives Error 500

Able to reproduce the same without proxy setup as well. I directly hit
the Websphere server (bypassing the proxy) and still get the same
error.

Though I say I can reproduce locally (tomcat ), the steps will vary each time.

I have taken another step now - Im printing the payload in the Filters
itself (just to make sure that the filters did not eat up the payload
for whatever reason it is! I'm using Spring Security + 2 additional
filters)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment