Thursday, September 30, 2010

Re: Loading GWT module after page is loaded

Thanks for help, I think I will try to use a custom linker this way.

On szept. 30, 19:02, lineman78 <linema...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That is correct, you will end up with a blank page if you try to use
> the default iFrame linker and load modules dynamically.  This used to
> not be the case, but is now.  You could probably go back to GWT 1.5 or
> 1.6 and grab it's iFrame linker and use it.
>
> On Sep 30, 3:28 am, Denis Vilyuzhanin <dandsoft....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I know that GWT has problem with dynamic loading after page already
> > loaded. Because default linker uses document.write() expression during
> > bootstrap. document.write() method replace all content of page and you
> > get empty page.
>
> > if you open you *.nocache.js which was compiled with -style DETAILED
> > parameters you will see this in computeScriptBase() function and the
> > last line.
> > and actually one solution I know is using custom GWT linker.
>
> > On Sep 29, 8:54 am, szebeni <kha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hy peps,
> > >  I have a GWT App which is loading perfectly on a host page, but I
> > > need to do some interaction before Its loaded, which cause this issue:
> > > I get only a loading blank screen if I'm writing the script tag for
> > > nocache.js into the document after the page loaded. Do you know why is
> > > it and how can I fix it?
> > > I checked and the path is fine, just the generated js code behaves
> > > differently (like the function from nocache.js is undefined in the
> > > browser specific one).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment