Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: GWT Hibernate Integration

Hi,

Have you heard of the Gilead project(http://noon.gilead.free.fr/gilead/
index.php?page=tutorial
) It deals with workarounds with GWT-Hibernate
integration. You may want to take a look at it, I was able to
integrate hibernate with gwt using this library.

Thanks
Harpal

On Sep 20, 5:00 am, Ketan Nale <ketann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing GWT and Hibernate integration (without spring) in my
> application.
> I have put entry in of POJO's and hbm file package
> In my ….gwt.xml file
> like
>   <source path='domain'/>
>   <source path='hbm'/>
>
> I have written my hibernate.cfg.xml file and
> Accessing data from my service class (GreetingServiceImpl – which is
> by default get created using GWT eclipse plugin) as follows :
>
> public List<Registration> getRecords() {
>             Session session =
> HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
>           session.beginTransaction();
>           List<Registration> registrations = new
> ArrayList<Registration>(session.createQuery("from
> Registration").list());
>           session.getTransaction().commit();
>           return registrations;
>
> }
>
> After adding jars in my classpath everything gets compiled, but when I
> try to access my application link
> I get following error :
>
> Errors in 'file:/E:/ workspace/GwtTest/src/edu/projectDir/util/
> HibernateUtil.java
> Line 7: No source code is available for type
> org.hibernate.SessionFactory; did you forget to inherit a required
> module?
> Line 12: No source code is available for type
> org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration; did you forget to inherit a required
> module?
> Line 16: No source code is available for type
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError; did you forget to inherit a
> required module?
>
> Can anyone faced similar problem, how to use classes in my (non-gwt)
> jars (like hibernate, etc)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment