Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re: Dev plugin for firefox 3.7

Hi John

I understand why you need to achieve the FF3/FF4 cross-compatibility,
but is there any possible way that you could maybe branch a version for
just FF40? I'm sure others on the list would agree with me that this
would really, really help. I'm still using a very unstable and outdated
version of 3.7 and as my main interest is WebGL, which has now moved on
a lot, I really need an FF40 version.


Thanks in advance

Alan

On 09/14/2010 08:21 AM, John Tamplin wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM, alan@mechnicality.com
> <alan@mechnicality.com> wrote:
>
>> Its now 09/14/2010. Please could you update us on the status of this work?
>> The plugin still doesn't seem to work with FF 4.06 beta.
>>
> I am working on it right now. I have it working on FF40, but I am
> still trying to get it where one XPI will work on both FF3 and FF4.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment