Friday, September 3, 2010

Ui:msg I18N and Dictionary/HashMap

Hi

Is it possible to use the ui:msg tag with Dictionary? Right now I have
stored my text resources in a HashMap<String,String> which is a
Singleton because I could not figure out how to convert it into a
Dictionary...

I'm getting the values from the server which gets it from a databse
via webservices.

In the entry class:

customerService.getMapForKey(key ,new AsyncCallback<HashMap<String,
Object>>() {
public void onSuccess(HashMap<String, Object> result) {
MySingleton.getInstance().putAll(result);
}

public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {

}
});

In my views i'm getting the values like this:

(String)MySingleton.getInstance().get("the_key")

How could I use this in my uibindings files?

Thanks
/A

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment