Sunday, September 12, 2010

UiBinder CSS class renaming

I'm using uibinder where i have defined a <style> in the ui.xml file.
I have a list of hyperlinks being used as a menu. I have a class
defined for "current page" so that I can change the background color
of the link if you are currently on that page.

So I want to programmatically change the class for that certain
hyperlink.

I can use the setStyleName command from the .java file and it does set
the name to whatever I type. However, the name for the class that I
typed directly in to the ui.xml file has been changed by gwt to be a
random string, so the two class names no longer match.

Is there somehow I can get the random generated name, or somehow
reference it?

I've tried using an external css file and gwt stil seems to change the
name of the classes to a random string even when using an external css
file.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment