Thursday, September 9, 2010

Re: Variable UI

So you're suggesting, I should have every image ready for every
possible resolution? It is just that I have a lot of images, it would
be really nice to keep all the values in percentage inside of my app
and scale whatever I need accordingly. At least I would consider that
more elegant, it's a shame, that there is so much problem with that :-
(
(Especially cause in one app I may as well have like 200-300 images
each of ~100Kb, and it would be very desirable to have each of those
one time, in a sufficient resolution, and scale, instead of having
different resolution copies and by that getting over 1000 images...)
If there is really no way to solve that with momentary technology
(this app is a private project where I give a rat's ass if it's
compatible with IE, Firefox is fine ;-) then I surely hope that
browser's and html will soon do a step forward to be more application
style compatible...

Anyway, thanks for your reply though :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment