Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Re: How to block click event?

you can try adding different handlers such as a click handler or mouse
down handler and call event.preventDefault().

On Sep 6, 9:06 am, ulgerang <ulger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am making 'ImageButton' that extends 'Image' and implemented
> 'HasEnabled' interface.
> I made 3 state, disable,mouseover, enable.
> When I was making disable,  I have to block the click event  from the
> widget.
> but  I couldn't find the way.
>
> Is there any way to block the click event?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment