Friday, September 17, 2010

Re: Custom map

It seems to be pretty! I'll try and then I'll communicate my results.
Thanks a lot.

Bye!

On 15 Set, 15:44, Mikael Couzic <mikaelcou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard some guys did pretty crazy stuff with OpenLayers, like Tetris-
> style games. So I guess displaying an image in background and some
> clickable geometries and/or icons on top should be pretty easy.
> BTW, OpenLayers is a web mapping JS library. Check out its GWT wrapper
> (GWT-OpenLayers) if you plan on using it in a GWT project.
>
> On 14 sep, 22:49, A2Person1978 <amarzumkhaw...@gmail.com> wrote:> If you can turn your custom map on your file system into a KML file,
> > you could then create a google map on your application that utilizes
> > the KML file.
>
> > On Sep 12, 5:36 am, chinese <daniela.ie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello everyone!
> > > I have a question about custom map in GWT.
> > > In fact, I've to create an application within an interactive map like
> > > google maps, but the map is uploaded from my file system. For example,
> > > I have an apartment map and I want to upload it in my application to
> > > use it for create clickable object on it.
> > > Is it possible?
> > > Thank you
> > > Bye!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment