Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem with GWT Developer Plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a simple application using STS 2.5.0 (based on
Eclipse 3.6) x86_64 and the Google Eclipse plugin.

I have a problem to show my application in the browser.

I'm using Firefox 3.6.7 x86_64 (Fedora 13) and I have already
installed the GWT Developer plugin but I got always the page with the
request to install the plugin (in the add-ons window there is the
plugin and it is active).

What could be the problem?

LuKe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment