Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Website with a huge database using GWT

Hi All,

I am planning to start a new website where the consumer and the
producer interact directly over the website. I am planning to use GWT
for implementing this website. I will be making use of a significantly
large MySQL database. Is GWT good enough for such kind of a website?
And also what kind of hosting should I go in for if I am using tomcat
as my application server? Can someone suggest some nice hosting
websites where I can get sufficiently large / unlimited DB space at a
very affordable price?

Thanks,
Rahul

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment