Sunday, September 19, 2010

howto alphanumeric key handler

Hello I'm working on a game and have run into some trouble. I
currently get my key inputs using a key down handler using the arrow
keys for movement. That was easy enough however I want to change it
to the more traditional w,a,s,d keys. This is where I'm at a loss the
javadoc doesn't have the alphanumeric keys listed for the key down
handler. I attach the key down handler to a focus widget.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would share their knowledge on
how to get alphanumeric keys.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment