Thursday, September 16, 2010

gxt window on top of two frames

i am facing issues when displaying a gxt window in my sample gwt
application.

1. gxt window is not displaying on the whole viewport. I see scroll
bars at the bottom and side. i would like the window placed above when
maximised.
2. i have tow frames in my html page. when i try to display the
window, it is displaying in only one frame. I would like to display on
top of both the frames.

can anyone please give me any suggestions to solve this issue.

thanks...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment