Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GWT Designer

Hi, me fr
Google is doing a great concerning GWT. But recently, after the
release of GWT designer, I am trying to install the plugin for Eclipse
3.6, but I am getting an error. I have tried it on Mac OSx as well as
Windows. I was trying to contact google to report this error but I am
not finding any google email address. If any of you have a solution to
this problem, please just place something.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment