Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting intelligent behavior out of DateBox

I'm writing an app for which DateBox could be quite useful.
Unfortunately, its default behavior is so lacking that I can't use it,
unless I can fix it.

Issue 1: If I type in a month and day, instead of adding the current
year, it reports an error.
Issue 2: If I type in a date like :11/7/7, DateBox translates the date
as November 7, 1907.

Can I fix those behaviors? Lacking that, anyone have a date picker
icon I can use on a little button to bring up a DatePicker when my
users want to deal with one?

TIA,

Greg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment