Monday, September 6, 2010

Dynamic Tree (RPC calls for nodes)

Hi.

I'm trying to implement dynamic tree.
During creation it contains only root node.
When I click open - it fetch nodes data via RPC call.

How I can pass information to which parent I should add nodes?
I defined AsyncCallback handler to parse response, but it has no
access to parent node.
I was trying to pass TreeItem object, but it's not serializable.


Regards
pksiazek

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment