Monday, May 31, 2010

Using SliderBar from incubator

GWT 2.0.3
Eclipse 3.5
Mac OS X 10.5
Java 5

Hello,

I'm attempting to use the SliderBar in the incubator project. The
name of the incubator file I've obtained was called "gwt-
incubator.jar". My import statement for the SliderBar looks like
this:

import com.google.gwt.widgetideas.client.SliderBar;

I can see the SliderBar, I have the css set up and I can manipulate
the values of the slider programmatically, like

mySliderBar.setCurrentValue(Double.parseDouble("10"));

But I'd like to be able to manipulate the position of the slider
manually, by sliding the image with the mouse, like you can do here:

http://google-web-toolkit-incubator.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/demo/SliderBar/index.html

But when I attempt to mouse over my slider nothing happens. Nothing
moves. Clearly I'm missing listener information. If anyone can point
me in the direction of finding more information about the use of
SliderBar I'd be grateful. For example, is it possible to see the
code that operates the SliderBar in the link I've given above? Thanks
in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment