Monday, May 31, 2010

How to use CallBack-Methode in JS

Hi @all,

I have a JavaScript-Methode called
>> void addSelectionListener( <Object> w) <<

where 'w' is an object which implements a 'onSelectionChanged' method.

I'm using a native JSON-Methode to consutruct my JS-Object and I'll
call addSelectionListener(...), but what should I submit as a
parameter if I want the object to call a Java-Methode called
onSelectionChanged()?

regards!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment