Monday, May 31, 2010

help with gwtunit test cases, how to access the document?

Dear GWT team,
thank you so much for this great tool. I am learning a lot, also
making progress with the josm port.
now I need to find a way to speed this up, so I wanted to write tests
for the svg rendering and test that outside of the app in a hosted
browser.

have a problem with gwtunit, how can I test graphical components?

here is my bug report :
http://fmtyewtk.blogspot.com/2010/05/using-orgvaadingwtgraphicsclientdrawing.html

they need a document container, but I dont seem to find the docs.
please some pointers?
thanks,
mike

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment