Monday, May 31, 2010

Re: Status of Joda/Goda time, future of Date handling

I did that already. There isn't really anything that can easily be
removed. There is just a lot of code. The jar is 839kb including
source. In java your don't really notice it. I am looking for
something more lightweight.

On May 30, 9:57 pm, Chris Lercher <cl_for_mail...@gmx.net> wrote:
> On May 31, 2:26 am, Paul Stockley <pstockl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am using gwt-time. I haven't had any issues as yet. However, the
> > biggest
> > problem is that it adds 250 - 300 kb to the project js download.
>
> That's massive, and it would be way too much for my project. I wonder,
> why it's that large - What does the SOYC compile report say? If it's
> mainly the timezone tables, maybe there's a way to reduce them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment