Saturday, November 22, 2014

Using custom servlet for GWT-RPC with GWTTestCase

Hi everyone,
 
I am using spring4gwt, which is a servlet that allows me to use Spring DI with GWT-RPC servlets. It's a very simple wrapper that just provides the injected objects and I just use @RemoteServiceRelativePath to set the service URL properly so that it is directed to the correct servlet. My problem is that when I run the GWTTestCase-derived tests, this servlet doesn't make it into the jetty instance used for the tests, so all of my service method calls report HTTP 404 not found.
 
I'm not sure what the solution for this is, besides getting the jetty servlet launched by the JunitShell to include access to the servlet properly. Can someone help with this problem?
 
Kay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment