Saturday, November 29, 2014

New Run Configuration after GWT Update

Hi,

I upgraded to the newest GWT eclipse plugin, and now I have new context menu entries when clicking on my project and "Run As":
  • Web Application (GWT Classic Dev Mode)
  • Web Application (GWT Super Dev Mode)

Until now, I start SDM like this:
  • Run As: My own run configuration starting the code server
  • Run As: Web Application, to start the server side part
How should SDM be used with these new menu entries?
(Does GWT Super Dev Mode replace my own Run Configuration?)

Thanks
Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment