Friday, November 28, 2014

Chrome GWT Plugin required but is already installed

This just suddenly started happening to me. I'm developing using the Maven gwt plugin on OS X against Google Chrome. I've been using it for many months with no problem. Now I get prompted to download the plugin again with the message:

Development Mode requires the GWT Developer Plugin


But I already have it installed. I've tried removing it and re-installing but I still get this message. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment