Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Re: Dev plugin for firefox 3.7

On szept. 8, 23:03, csillag <csillag.kris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To exclude any possibility of compiling with the wrong headers
> /linking with the wrong libraries, I have just [...]
> ... so now I have a working iceweasel 4.0 beta 5 on my system, with
> all the dependencies
> as system libraries, with no alternate versions at all.

Now I realize that this did not make that much sense, since
the GWT dev plugin is compiled with it's own set of headers/libraries,
shipped in plugin-sdks.

I have tried to replace those with the ones on my system
(is. from xulrunner-2.0), and adjusting the compiler flags
to match that of the system libraries,
but unfortunatelly there seem to be some incompatible
API changes (for example, NS_DECL_CLASSINFO has disappeared),
so I can not get it compiled with the FF4 (=gecko 2.0) libraries.

So, it seems that this really needs the attention of the authors of
the plugin.

I hope this gets fixed soon, because my GWT apps totally fail with
FF4,
and I can not even start to debug them until I have a dev plugin
ready.

Thank you for your help:

Kristof

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment