Wednesday, September 1, 2010

eclipse plugin won't remember gwt compiler arguments

How can I get the eclipse gwt plugin to remember my gwt compiler
arguments?

I click the "gwt compile project" button (the little red toolbox),
open the "advanced" area in the dialog that appears, enter my compiler
arguments in the "additional compiler arguments" area, and then click
the "compile" button. After the compilation completes, I close
eclipse and open it again. I click the "gwt compile project" button
again and open the advanced area and my "additional compiler
arguments" area is blank.

I also have vm arguments specified and for some reason those are
remembered.

Also when I use the eclipse plugin button to deploy to Google App
Engine, how do I know that the subsequent deploy is using the correct
compiler arguments? Is there a config file somewhere where I can
explicitly set the arguments that I want used for a GAE deploy?

Thanks,
Peter

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment