Sunday, December 28, 2014

Zugang spezifische Funktion des Betriebssystems (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)

Hi,

I want to develop a new website for an idea that I have and I want to use GWT for it.

I´ve just one short general question, for that I can´t find a answer at the moment:

This website I plan to start should be running in a normal browser on a computer and on mobile devices.
On mobile devices it is important that the site can access the camera or other device/plattform specific methods.
So on an iPhone, on Android devices or windows phone smartphones I want to access some specific function of that operations systems.

Is that even possible?
I´ve have experiences with webviews an android and know that I can access the camera or the contacts with javascript within the webview, but I want to make it cross-platform compatible.


Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment