Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Strange Behavior from scheduleIncremental

Browser: Firefox 25
GWT: 2.5

I'm changing the implementation of a scatterchart I have to update incrementally to avoid the slow script warning. I've successfully implemented this using Scheduler.scheduleIncremental. However, there is one oddity I'd like to better understand: The chart is only updated when the user is actively performing input e.g. moving the mouse, but it does not progress if no input is performed at all, though the browser UI is not hung. Is this behavior a setting I've missed? A (potentially fixed in 2.6 or 2.7) GWT bug? Something else?

I'd really appreciate any insight others could provide into this behavior.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment