Monday, December 29, 2014

Super Dev Mode (Compile Button is Missing) when using SSL

hello gwt team,

I'm just starting to use GWT Super Dev. Mode.

Also I want to use SSL.

without ssl everything works fine.
but when I add this parameter into Eclipse :

-server :keystore=/path/to/my/keystore/.keystore,password=XXXXXXXXX

The Compile Button is missing :(

I have attached image here.


Also when I'm running my gwt application and click on "Dev Mode On" Button on bookmark bar, firefox is trying to disable mixed content.
Also into firefox configuration : about:config  I have disabled this parameters :

security.mixed_content.block_active_content;          false
security.warn_viewing_mixed;                                 false


Thank you
Regards,
Paata.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment