Monday, November 24, 2014

GWT + User Session Manager

Hi Guys,

I have to implement a "User session manager" but I have some doubts about which approach is the best. I have found some libraries like Spring Security or Apache Shiro.

I have read some post but the information is old, so I would like to know if there is a new library or GTW own implementation to achieve this behavior

I hope you can share with me based on your experience and expertise what is the best way to implement a "user session manager" in GWT 2.6.0 + PostgreSQL 9.2.4

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment