Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Servlets in different projects

Help!

I want to separate out my servlets into a separate project. I have
two projects, ProjectA and MyUtils.

Everything associatated with my servlets (i.e. Service, Async, Imp
files) are in the appropriate directory in MyUtils

Project A compiles and runs happily calling client side classes from
MyUtils. Also, if I put my servlet classes all into Project A, they
work happily.


The servlets are mapped in the WEB-xml file in MyUtils, however, at
runtime it says that it is unable to find the service.

I am assuming that it is the mapping that is at fault.

Is there a noddy tutorial somewhere of how to configure this? Is
there any reason why in principle I cant do this?

Many thanks


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment