Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sending serial port data to Datastore from a Python script??

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find the best/just a good way to send
data to Datastore using a local Python (or C) script. I have data
coming in the serial port from some hardware and I need to upload it
to the server somehow. Here's what I have to work with:

Local data source options:
Serial port
Local file

Local script options:
Python
C
Javascript

Server data storage options:
Datastore
Anything else GWT/AppEngine can use


An option I'm thinking about now would be to use a Python script to
get URLs with form data attached to the end containing the data I need
to send, but I don't really like this since it would be quite brittle
without a lot of error checking.

Thanks in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment