Thursday, September 16, 2010

Receive xml file after authentication

Hi,

Need to communicate a desktop application with my GWT site in a tomcat
server. The desktop application creates a XML document and the
authentication info must be sent to the GWT site. The authentication
must be done automatically; the user and the password are stored on
the client machine and the file must be send after authentication or
with the authentication package. I thought on using digest
authentication or send the XML using SOAP, but I don't know how this
can be done with GWT. I also thought on combining PHP (for
authentication and file receiving) and the GWT site with java back-
end, but I don't know how to share the session variables and cookies
between the two platforms.

I would appreciate your help and any other suggestion you can give me.

Thank you very much

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment