Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Re: Sizing AbsolutePanels to 100%

I see I can use getParent().getOffsetHeight() and .getOffsetWidth() to
access the total height & width of the parent. Is there any way to
calculate the inner dimensions?

On Sep 1, 4:31 pm, Riley <rileyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want an AbsolutePanel to fill a containing widget.  I understand it
> will not do this automatically, but is there a way for it to get the
> dimensions of its parent?
>
> For example, I've created a Composite widget that is primarily a fancy
> AbsolutePanel.  Can I override some sizing function to calculate my
> own dimensions?
>
> I've been searching for answers for this for quite a while - sorry if
> this is duplicate information!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment