Sunday, September 26, 2010

Re: GWT panel for HTML UL/LI lists

Cannot this be done with UIBinder in an easy way? Just write the
layout in ui.xml and insert the widget in the li tags.

On Sep 25, 2:51 am, Markus Kramer <tomaton...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi, for my current GWT project I wanted to make more use of HTML UL/LI
> elements than the table based layouts that you normally use in GWT
> applications.
> Biggest advantages for me is that other people can make changes to the
> layout/design of the page without having to touch the code itself.
>
> I couldn't find a class in GWT or anywhere else that helps with that,
> so I wrote my own. I can now create HTML like this:
>
> <ul class="sampleList">
>   <li>Widget A</li>
>   <li>Widget B</li>
> </ul>
>
> with this code:
>
> UlListPanel ulList = new UlListPanel();
> ulList.addStyleName("sampleList");
> ulList.add(widgetA);
> ulList.add(widgetB);
>
> For the code go here:http://markusbraindump.blogspot.com/2010/09/gwt-panel-for-html-ulli-l...
>
> Or did I reinvent the wheel?
>
> Markus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment