Thursday, September 23, 2010

Re: can't find my GWT version

Hi,

the static method getVersion() on class GWT (so GWT.getVersion())
gives it programmatically.

So, if you put your jars alternatively in your classpath, you will
find the version of each of them
didier

On Sep 23, 9:31 pm, Viktoriya Sokolova <viktoriya.sokol...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have a few GWT jars I am using, but I cannot find what version of
> GWT it is.  I looked at the manifest files, but they are all for
> apache.  I do not have or need GWT plugin for eclipse installed, I am
> compiling via ant in regular Eclipse Galileo.  The jars have been at
> location when I got there.
>
> Please let me know how to find GWT version.
>
> Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment