Monday, September 6, 2010

MVP Question

Hey guys,

I have some problems with my MVP architecture. Do I have to "destroy"
my old presenter instances when I´m creating a new one? For example:

I´m on page A and switch to page B. After that I go back to page A and
create another instance of pageApresenter with my history management.
But it feels, that the old instance of my presenter runs in the
background and is also affecting my actions. When I´m now fireing an
event to the eventBus the event is called twice or more often if I
switch another time to page B and then back to page A.

My routine to create those presenters looks like this:

...

Presenter contentPresenter = null;

if (token.equals("adminMembersShowMembers")) {
contentPresenter = new MemberListPresenter(rpcService, eventBus,
new MemberListView(eventBus));
} else if ...

contentPresenter.go(display.getContentContainer());

...

I would appreciate your help ;)

thanks, Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment