Thursday, September 23, 2010

can't find my GWT version

Hi.

I have a few GWT jars I am using, but I cannot find what version of
GWT it is. I looked at the manifest files, but they are all for
apache. I do not have or need GWT plugin for eclipse installed, I am
compiling via ant in regular Eclipse Galileo. The jars have been at
location when I got there.

Please let me know how to find GWT version.

Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment