Monday, June 30, 2014

Want to convert a couple of Java Applets

I have a couple of Java Applets deployed on the web that I would like to convert away from deploying  Java Applets, due to the apparent failure/decline of Java Applets as a web technology.

There are at www.poologic.com. they are the Poologic Calculator and ROI Calculator.

Seems I can use GWT to compile them into javascript, not sure.

Is GWT  a good option? Are their better options?

I am at the bottom of the learning curve, just found GWT a few hours ago.  I was starting to learn javascript, but I decided to do some searches on automatic Java to Javascript conversion tools today.

Thanks for any advice or ideas.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment