Sunday, June 22, 2014

Re: Use of reflection inside generator

I looked at annotation processor but there is one thing that is bothering me for my use case.

If I have something like this : 
@GenMapper
public interface PersonMapper extends JsonMapper<Person> {}

or

@GenMapper
public class Person{
 
public Child child;
}

First compilation, my processor is called and the mapper is generated correctly. If I modify Person in the 1st example or Child in the 2nd one, the processor is not called and the mapper is not up to date unless I do a full recompilation.


Otherwise, there was a few discussion about integrating a REST api inside GWT some time ago. Is this still planned ? If that's the case, any interest for a serialization mechanism based on Jackson annotations ? :)




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment